HOME WITHOUT WORRIES
Our Úvod without Worries project is unique. We offer an individual approach and expert assistance when it is time to secure the needs of older people so that they can stay in their natural environment of family, home and apartment.
DO NOT KNOW THE SOCIAL SERVICES SYSTEM AND OLDER PEOPLE BENEFITS?
LOOKING FOR A NURSE, ASSISTANT OR VOLUNTEER.
- We offer advice and assistance with solving the situation for both seniors and informal care givers
- you get comprehensive information about available social services, material support (eg care allowance) and aids that make your life easier
- anonymously, free of charge
We have contact points in hospitals in Prague, we offer services of the Coordinator of Care and Support Services, volunteering in the homes of older people and the services of a psychologist.
If you are not sure what service you need, contact us at: email@example.com
OUR CONTACT POINTS
Central Military Hospital
Tuesday and Thursday 10–14 h
University Hospital Vinohrady
Pavilon H – just behind the entrance
Monday 9 – 12 h
Motol University Hospital
Main vestibule adult section
Monday 9 – 12 h
Club Two for Older People
Tuesday 10 – 13 h
At the main entrance of the bus, 5th floor
Wednesday 9 – 12 h
Beauty of Help
according to previous agreement
COORDINATOR OF CARE AND SERVICES
- supports seniors with reduced self-sufficiency who want to continue living at home, including their caring families
- personally visits the older people and their family
- helps to set up the appropriate form of support, including handing over practical care tips, providing the necessary benefits, aids and quality services
- continues to accompany the family and flexibly coordinates care according to current needs and changes in senior life
- we offer the coordinator's services for a long time and free of charge
LOOKING FOR A FREE TIME PARTNER? DO YOU WANT TO DO AGAIN, WHAT YOU ONCE ENJOYED? DON’T YOU HAVE ANYBODY TO TALK TO?
- We implement a volunteer program for seniors in Prague
- you don't have to give up your hobbies at any age
- A volunteer and a senior together create a pair that meets on a long-term basis
- You can experience cultural excursions, walks, shopping, or just a coffee chat with a volunteer
ARE YOU IN A SITUATION THAT IS NEW TO YOU, UNEXPECTED AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO?
DO YOU CARE OF AN OLDER PERSON AND ARE YOU EXHAUSTED?
DID SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU PASSED AWAY AND THE GRIEF IS BIGGER THAN YOU CAN BEAR?
- we provide 4 free meetings with a psychologist in the counseling environment or directly in the client's home (Prague)
- we offer a safe space for sharing your difficult situation, the opportunity to see it in new contexts and look for ways out
- the theme of the joint meeting may be the issue of aging, dementia disease, death of a close person or situation related to care for the elderly at home
- if necessary, we recommend appropriate follow-up care and arrange contact with proven experts